This year the communication contest called „Compass” was organized again by Turizmus Trend, one of the leading Hungarian tourism magazines. The most important criteria for evaluation were creativity, function, design, innovation, technique and efficiency. Among more than 50 tenders the newly developed website of The Aquincum Hotel Budapest won 2nd place in the category of web.
According to General Manager of The Aquincum Hotel Budapest Mr. Gábor Nemes, their hard work bore fruit. They worked really hard to create a website with a completely new design and technology and also with a new booking engine system.
This year’s jury members were:
- Csenge Körömi, designer of Kreatív Csoport
- Sándor Sali, Hungarian representative of Air Berlin
- Balázs Román, chief editor of Kreatív Magazin
- Zoltán Szántó, chief editor of Turizmus Trend
- Zsolt Csirke, marketing manager of Turizmus Trend