You deserve a peaceful retreat at Aronia Spa & Wellness. Step into the Aquincum Hotel’s wellness center and experience the healing benefits of Margaret Island’s thermal waters such as muscle and joint relaxation and circulation improvement.
Aronia Spa & Wellness
What we offer
- A 26˚C swimming pool
- Two thermal pools with thermal water from Margaret island, at 33˚C and 38˚C
- Classic Finnish saunas (separated for men and women), steam bath, aromatherapy steam bath and infrared cabin
- Fitness centre
- Spa treatments including massages, body treatments, and relaxing spa rituals
Margaret Island thermal water is rich in calcium, magnesium, hydrogen-carbonate, sodium and salt (low concentrate). It is effective in helping to alleviate joint and muscle pain and inflammation in general, and even a short bath can significantly reduce stress and revitalise the whole body.
- Daily tickets on weekdays: 3 900 HUF
- Daily tickets on weekends: 4 500 HUF
- Daily tickets for children on weekdays: 1 950 HUF, on weekends: 2 250 HUF
- The Spa is free of charge for our hotel guests.
- 10 Entry Pass (12 months): 33 750 HUF
- Monthly Pass (1 month): 31 500 HUF
- Quarterly Pass (3 months): 81 000 HUF
- Semester Pass (6 months): 146 250 HUF
- One Year Pass (12 month): 263 250 HUF
Fitness and Spa: every day 10:00 – 20:00
Dear Valued Guests!
We would like to inform you, that in line with governmental guidelines, we will operate in a slightly different way that we did in the past. Please find below an overview of the changes:
- Our opening time will now between 10:00 and 20:00 and we will review it as the situation evolves.
- The number of visitors in the area at the same time will be limited to 20 persons.
To avoid any inconveniences and you not being able to enter the premises, you have the possibility to register in advance for a certain interval of your choice. You can do that during opening hours by telephone: (+36 1) 436 4130 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of unregistered guests, we will consider the time of arrival.
- Some of our services will be suspended for a while: jacuzzi, sauna, steam cabin, infra sauna. As soon as the regulations allow we will restart 100% of the facilities. Until then, you can enjoy our pools and gym in a tranquil atmosphere.
Our hotel trusts that soon we can operate on a level that is completely suitable to your expectations, meanwhile, we are paying more attention to providing you with a safe guest experience.
For further information please contact:
T: +36 30 625 1285 I E: email@example.com
For further information and appointment
- please contact the Spa Reception on -1 floor.
- +36 1 436 4130 ( From your room: extension 4.)