Fall for Autumn in Budapest
Stay between 01.09.2018. – 24.11.2018.
Minimum length of stay: 2 nights
The minimum length of stay may vary depending on the high season.
Autumn is gorgeous in Budapest and the weather is perfect for sightseeing. The colourful leaves on the trees provide a picturesque setting for shopping on the famous Andrássy Avenue, exploring the Buda Hills, or enjoying a stroll through Margaret Island, which is located just opposite the hotel. The city is also packed with food festivals and theatrical events to enjoy.
After a long day of exploring the Hungarian capital, enjoy a copmlimentary back massage and a welcome drink, and relax in the healing thermal waters of our spa.
The package includes:
- Accommodation with buffet breakfast for two people
- Welcome drink
- 20-minute Conditioning back massage (once per guest)
- Unlimited use of the Spa & Wellness Centre (swimming pool, thermal pools, Kneipp-pool, saunas, steam baths, gym)
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- VAT and local tax are included in the package price
Optional extra services:
- Budapest Card 72hours – €42/person
- Budapest Card 48hours – €33/person
- 48-hours Hop On, Hop Off sightseeing ticket- €26/person
- 3-hours Sightseeing tour – €25/person
- Reservations must be guaranteed by credit card at time of booking
- Reservations are subject to availability
- Minimum length of stay: 2 nights (except high-season)
- The reservation can be cancelled or modified free of charge until 6pm, 1 day prior to arrival
- In case of cancellation or modification after the deadline, 1 night cancellation fee will be charged to the given credit card